Championing secure collaboration
Collaborate with confidence
Share files directly with third parties without using consumer-grade public cloud services like Dropbox, OneDrive and Google Drive. NetCrypt allows you to easily and securely collaborate with external contractors, suppliers and other third parties from any device with:
- Guest accounts - set drive or folder access and permissions for any third party users.
- Create secure file sharing links, issued by an email invitation or as a direct download link.
- Apply file access conditions for extra security by adding passwords to ensure only intended recipients open documents, file expiry timeframes and file download limits.
- Always have access to your files via any web browser.
Share data securely without constraints
NetCrypt eliminates email limit constraints or the need for complex FTP set-ups to transfer data securely.
Configurable enhanced user authentication policies provide your organization with an additional layer of data security and control over user login and password management:
- Easily and securely share large files up to 10GB in size via email, or via secure download links with password and/or expiry time conditions and download limits.
- Send links to receive large or sensitive documents by enabling third parties to securely upload files to the folder of your choice via web browser:
- Without giving them access to existing folder content.
- Control the maximum data upload size.
- Restrict file types that can be uploaded
Keep across data sharing activities
Maintain complete visibility and control over file sharing and collaboration activities via the NetCrypt centralized management console.
- Monitor file usage and logging trails to ensure activities align with company compliance requirements.
- Review, audit and block file links shared with third parties as necessary.
- Track sharing link usage, including when and where links were accessed, by whom and the number of times the file has been downloaded and from where.
- Update users, guest users and groups account settings and revoke access at any time.